Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own ninja, and fight to rise through the rank's of your village. Travel the vast world of naruto, complete missions. Become a Hero. Whats your Nindo?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyokujitsu, Yosen
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am by Elendril

» Character Template
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 am by Elendril

» Nara Jutsu
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 am by Elendril

» Kage Muramasa
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 pm by Elendril

» Nara Character
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 am by Elendril

» Quest Posting Template
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 am by Elendril

» Zulu D. Freeman
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm by Elendril

» Salem Pendragon Updates
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am by Elendril

» Logo Works
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 am by Elendril

» Zeda Update
Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am by Elendril

Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is tamsewarr

Our users have posted a total of 1667 messages in 173 subjects

Nara Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Nara Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Nara Jutsu    Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:38 am

Name: Kage Nui no Jutsu | Shadow Sewing Technique
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A [Shadows]
Cost: 15 CP
Range: 30 Meters
Duration: 3 Post

Description: : Kage Nui no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique used by the members of the Nara clan. This technique uses materialized shadows to attack and bind, instead of merely immobilizing and controlling like the Shadow Imitation Technique. The user changes the shape of their shadow into several sharp needles and controls each separately. They can then attack several targets simultaneously and at the same time snatch away their ability to move by sewing them with the shadow threads. Because it is a physical attack, it is impossible to capture someone without harming them, but on the other hand, since the speed of invocation and the time of duration are excellent, it can be used when urgent restraint is required.

C rank: A C Rank Ninja is able to make 2 needles out of their shadow and ensnare up to 1 targets
B rank: A B Rank Ninja is able to make 4 needles out of their shadow and ensnare up to 2 targets
A rank:A A Rank Ninja is able to make 6 needles out of their shadow and ensnare up to 3 targets
S rank: A S Rank Ninja is able to make 8 needles out of their shadow and ensnare up to 4 targets

Name: Kage Karasu No Jutsu
Element: Yin - Shadow
Cost: 15
Range: 50 Meters Diameter of user
Duration: 3 post

Description: Kage Karasu No Jutsu, is a technique where the member of the Nara clan is able to turn Shadows into the form of a crow that is slightly larger then average. This crow is then capable of doing recon for the user up to a 50 meter range, sending Intel back to the user. The crow is also capable of being used for combat is it is able to use its sharp shadow talons to strike into the flesh of those that it is sent at.  

C rank: A C rank is capable of Making 1 Crow
B rank: A B rank is capable of making 2 Crows
A rank: At A rank one is able to make 4 Crows
S rank: At S rank one is able to make 6 Crows

Name: Kage Te No Jutsu
Specialty:  Ninjutsu
Cost: 15
Range: 30 Meters from Base of User
Duration: 3 Post

Description: Kage Te No Jutsu, is a technique where the member of the Nara clan is able to turn the Shadows bellow them into that of shadow arms that come from the base of the user, and though they cant be used for hand signs. They are capable of stretching up to 30 meters to grab and strike at opponents, as they can also hold weapons likes swords and Kunai.

C Rank: At C rank one is bale to Make 2 Arms
B Rank:At B rank one is bale to Make 4 Arms
A Rank:At A rank one is bale to Make 6 Arms
S Rank:At S rank one is bale to Make 8 Arms

Name: Kage Hogo no Jutsu
Cost: 20
Range: Up To 5 feet from the User. UP to 30 Meters high & wide
Duration: 5 Post

Description: Kage Hogo no Jutsu, where the Nara is capable of controlling and manipulating Shadows and forming it into that of a wall. As the Nara is caple of creating the wall from their own shadow bellow them they are able to create the wall up to 5 feet to any side of them. And once the Nara proceeds to make the wall, they can make it up to 30 meters high and wide. As the wall is capable of blocking numerous attacks, protecting the Nara and whoever else behind it.

Last edited by Elendril on Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Nara Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Jutsu    Nara Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 am

ame: Kagemane no Jutsu • Shadow Imitation
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close to Mid Range (0m-10m)
Element: N/A
Description: Kage Mane no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique used by the members of the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. They may use other nearby shadows to further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow (They may not exceed an additional 15m of shadow this way). Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form. The time of day should be carefully noted by those using this technique. If the sun is setting, the shadow will naturally be bigger, and thus able to hit the maximum range. If the sun is halfway across the sky, than the shadow will be much smaller, and incapable of reaching even the 5m limit. Additionally, if the struck member exerts 14CP of chakra (Whether it be physical force or some other In Character method), they may reject the shadow binding and free themselves. Though free, it does not prevent the user from catching them in this jutsu again.
Chakra Cost: 7CP (2CP per post)

Name: Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu • Shadow Neck Bind Technique
Range: Close to Mid Range (0m-10m)
Element: N/A
Description: Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique used by the members of the Nara clan. Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. To perform the technique the clan member will first bind their target using the Kage Mane no Jutsu technique. Once the target can no longer move, they form the needed hand seal to initiate this technique. The clan member uses their shadow to form a hand which will creep up their opponents body to their neck. Once the hand reaches the neck, it will constrict in such a manner so as to strangle the opponent. Opponents may break this technique by exerting 14CP after the strangling process. Breaking of this technique also dispels the Shadow Possession technique.
Chakra Cost: 7CP (Additional 2CP Per Post)

Name: Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu | Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m)
Element: -
Description: Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique used by the members of the Nara clan. By infusing a blade with his own chakra beforehand, the weapon are given the effect of his shadow techniques. By using these weapons to pierce the enemies' shadows, they are paralyzed in place. To pierce the shadow, it is necessary to avoid the target just barely. Since it is more difficult for the enemy to notice it, this ninjutsu compensates for the weak point of the similar Shadow Imitation Technique, being its limited effective range. The enemy may remain paralyzed in place for two of their posts. Removal of the blade or a disruptance in a enemies shadow will cancel this technique.
Chakra Cost: 14CP
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net

Nara Jutsu
Page 1 of 1