Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own ninja, and fight to rise through the rank's of your village. Travel the vast world of naruto, complete missions. Become a Hero. Whats your Nindo?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyokujitsu, Yosen
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am by Elendril

» Character Template
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 am by Elendril

» Nara Jutsu
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 am by Elendril

» Kage Muramasa
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 pm by Elendril

» Nara Character
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 am by Elendril

» Quest Posting Template
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 am by Elendril

» Zulu D. Freeman
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm by Elendril

» Salem Pendragon Updates
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am by Elendril

» Logo Works
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 am by Elendril

» Zeda Update
Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am by Elendril

Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is tamsewarr

Our users have posted a total of 1667 messages in 173 subjects

Zulu D. Freeman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Zulu D. Freeman  Empty
PostSubject: Zulu D. Freeman    Zulu D. Freeman  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm

[dohtml]

<center>
<div class="apptop"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><td><div class="apptopcorner"></div></td><td><div class="appname">

Zulu D Freeman

</div></td></table>

<div class="appimage" style="background-image: url('http://placehold.it/450x250'); ">

<div class="appinfo">
<div class="appinfobox">

<div class="appdetails"><span class="title">CLASS</span> <span class="arrow">>>>></span><br>
<span class="FILLIN">

Ranger

</span></div><BR><BR><div class="appdetails"><span class="title">AGE</span> <span class="arrow">>>>></span><br>
<span class="FILLIN">

</span></div><BR><BR><div class="appdetails"><span class="title">PRONOUNS</span> <span class="arrow">>>>></span><br>
<span class="FILLIN">
He/Him

</span></div><BR><BR><div class="appdetails"><span class="title">HOMETOWN</span> <span class="arrow">>>>></span><br>
<span class="FILLIN">

Agri Town

</span></div><BR><BR><div class="appdetails"><span class="title">OOC NAME</span> <span class="arrow">>>>></span><br>
<span class="FILLIN">

Elendril

</span></div></div>
<div id="scroll" class="appsummary">

Day or Night
<br><br>
We Hunt your type.
<br><br>
Thats the vow of the Ranger Life

</div>
</div>
</div>

<div class="appdesc">
<div class="title">Appearances can be deceiving...</div><p>
<div class="FILLIN">

Zulu is of African decent hailing from the town of Agri town. taking very rsemblence to most of the people from the town having general featueres income with most of the town. This being Zuklu with his dark eyes and black hair. His hairstyle is a combination of short dreadlocks along the top of his scalp, with cornrows lining the sides and back. He wears square-rimmed glasses as well. Now Zulu is one who is quite built having a good physical body to him, standing at around the height of 6'2 with barley any body fat, with most of Zulu's body being complete muscle.

</div><p><div class="title">But people change with the wind... </div><p>
<div class="FILLIN">

Next up is Personality. Go into what drives your character, as well as how they interact with others. If you're stuck, try coming up with what they like and what they dislike, and then try to suss out why they feel that way. Feel free to list this however you like, and note that while we don't have strict requirements, we do ask that you make sure to describe your character's weak points as well as their strong ones. No one is perfect!

</div><p><div class="title">So who you were is not who you are.</div><p>
<div class="FILLIN">

Lastly, give us a bit of background on the character's history. Hopefully by this point you've decided their hometown; were they born there? Talk about their family and friends, and how they've grown into the person they are now. Try to give us an idea of what they've been through so we can understand why they are where they are now.

</div><p><div class="title">This is your new beginning. </div> <div class="STARTERSET"> <div class="set"><span class="settitle">set a or b;</span>
<div id="scrollmini" class="setFILLIN">

A

</div></div><div class="set"><span class="settitle">pokemon;</span>

</div></div><div class="set"><span class="settitle">other items;</span>
Lucky Egg

</div><br style="clear: left;" /></div></div><div id="appcredit">© [url=]Link back to artist, AND/OR name of the face claim if a real person or from an official work (I.E. Red from Pokemon).[/url]</div></div></center>
[/dohtml]
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net

Zulu D. Freeman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: